I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! What an honor!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for those who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Many thanks to Donny for nominating me. You will find many interesting travel stories and pictures at his bog – travelingpersecond.com.
Rules for the Mystery Blogger Award :
1. Put the award image in your post.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5. Answer the questions you were asked.
6. Nominate at least 6-7 bloggers you want to nominate.
7. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
Three things about me:
1- I love Jesus!
2- My husband and I like looking for black bears in the Smoky Mountains.
3- We also enjoy watching college baseball (particularly the Florida Gators and the East Carolina Pirates).
QUESTIONS GIVEN TO ME:
1. What do you usually do after work? Spend time with my husband and two dogs.
2. What things do you like when you are traveling alone? A good book to read.
3. If you want to write a book, what will you write about in your last book? My most recent book, You Are Redeemed, was about finding our true identity in Jesus.
4. When do you like to write? Usually on the weekends.
5. If you become a tourism minister in your country, what important things will you do? Encourage people to take better care of the world that the Lord gave us.
MY QUESTION TO THE NOMINEES:
1 – What is one of your hobbies?
2 – Do you like to play or watch any sports?
3 – What good habit has helped you reach your goals?
4 – What is your favorite book?
5 – What is on the top of your bucket list?